Virtuoso-VR is an immersive 3D learning intervention for adults with autism. This immersive learning intervention adopts a multidimensional approach for providing learners with ASD the ability to acquire both social competencies and life skills in a safe environment that can be manipulated so as to reduce input stimuli and adapt to learner needs.
Latest from my Twitter
Other Blog Articles
- Start by Starting: Design Accessible Experiences Today By: Julia Murray
- Ocarina of Time Walkthrough from ChatGPT
- 3 ways to USE ChatGPT to Streamline your Academic Writing
- Cover Letter Template for Applying to Tenure Track Positions while in Another Tenure Track Position
- Cover Letter Template for Applying to Tenure Track Positions while a Postdoctoral Researcher Associate