Virtuoso-VR is an immersive 3D learning intervention for adults with autism. This immersive learning intervention adopts a multidimensional approach for providing learners with ASD the ability to acquire both social competencies and life skills in a safe environment that can be manipulated so as to reduce input stimuli and adapt to learner needs.
Latest from my Twitter
Other Blog Articles
- Using Google Scholar to Research and Cite Topics on Mobile Learning
- My Personal Decision Regarding the AECT 2023 Convention
- Spiritfarer: An Unforgettable Journey Toward Endgame Loneliness
- The Frustrations of Shoddy Publisher Reviews and Inadequate Customer Service in Academic Publishing
- Winner of the Best Academic Presentation Award at iLRN 2023