3D Models Multimedia Production
who am i?
My name is Noah Glaser. I do a lot of things so it is hard to describe myself. Here is a quick summary of my research interests and hobbies for you to browse at your leisure.
- User Experience Research Design, development, implementation, and evaluation of innovative educational software, systems, and experiences through user-centered lenses.
- Emerging Technologies Exploring the potential of emerging technologies such as, immersive worlds, games, augmented reality, artificial intelligence, and mobile devices to support the teaching and learning process
- Learning Analytics Advancement of educational interventions and outcomes through machine learning processes of learner and user analytics including EEG, eye tracking, and physiological data
- STEAM Learning Creating safe places for kids of all ages to develop interests in STEAM.
- Social Justice Deeply concerned with ethics, inclusion, equity, diversity, and socially just practices of using emerging technologies
Believe it or not, I do have a life outside of academia. When I am not at my desk I enjoy:
- Playing video games
- Collecting retro games and consoles
- Exploring nature
- Hanging with my dog, Dodgson
- Going antiquing and thrifting
- Checking out local museums and exhibits
- Detecting fluctuations in student engagement and retention during video lectures using electroencephalography
- Programming for generalization: Confronting known challenges in the design of virtual reality interventions for autistic users
- Past precedent: Reconciling established multimedia principles in 3D virtual learning environments
- Investigating Students’ Learning Experiences in a Neural Engineering Integrated STEM High School Curriculum
what's going on